Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Man with the Pink Lips


So if you have been watching my YouTube videos (after I learned how to use Movie Maker on my laptop), you will see this picture pop up at the end of the video!!!

As you would guess this would be the hunny I have randomly referred to in other postings. Yes, this man is the owner to my heart and supplier to my ever going addiction to Make Up!!!

As funny as this picture is, originally it started off as a joke. Joe had just arrived home from a day at work and I had just finished working on my first tutorial (well at least the picture taking).

He, being the good husband that he is, complimented me on my make up and it made me happy. I mean I do like to get nice or "pretty" for myself, or whenever I'm feeling crappy. Because it's hard to feel crappy when you have make up on.
But he is my favorite person to get feedback from! Thus for his reward for making me smile was a kiss.

However, he isn't a fan of having lipstick or lipgloss on his lips ( I think it's cause he has nice natural bright lips, so anything else draws attention to them. But then again I could be imagining it). And since I was rocking NYX Fig lipstick, which is a bright pink. I planted a nice firm kiss on his cheek.

Looking at it, you can see my lips perfect on his 5 o'clock shadowed cheek. It was only natural for me to reach into my purse and pull out my camera. It's actually a fairly decent picture of him, the pink lips with his bright blue eyes, and the green blandness of his military uniform. PRICELESS all over!!!

After I looking at the picture, I knew how I could use it. I thought it would be a perfect ending to my videos. I mean I like/love make up and I love my hunny. Have the best of both worlds on the Internet for everyone else to see.

Though really, as cute as this picture is, it's technically out of "Regs" for military standards. If any of his supervisor's knew that his picture while in uniform was being posted constantly online, I do believe it would cause a problem for him. But since they don't know, it shall remain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment