Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mail Call: I Luv My New Purse

I Luv my New Purse!!
So when I went to my po box, I had an awesome surprise!
About a week or so ago I had posted a video of my other collection,
my awesome purses! Ha Ha, to my girl Kelley's channel.

If you haven't checked out the video of me showing off my new baby,you so should! But also I recommend checking out my girl's channel as well.
Kelley aka PhatGirlzRule is a positive BBW who has all types of videos,anything from make up tutorials, reviews on beauty products,giveaways (cause she feels everyone deserves something), and vlogging about her life as a BBW.

I totally respect and admire Kelley. It is far and few between that you get to"meet" someone who is so kind, determined and dedicated to getting it out tothe world that it is okay to be a BBW. And I'm so happy to have found her channel and gotten to known her fromher videos (as well as personal messages)!

Link to Kelley's channel:

So yeah, I got an awesome sparkly (cause every girl has to have something shiny) clutch style purse. It can be a shoulder evening bagor a regular clutch (cause the straps come off). If I don't rock it at an Air Force Ball, when I head to San Diego to visit family, I'm totally taking it out on a night on the town!

That's it from me, I just wanted to put it out there!
Thank you Momma Kelley :)

Besos

No comments:

Post a Comment