Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Make up and More

Although it is really Halloween, I am posting pictures from the Halloween Party that I attended last night.

A collection of a bunch of military men, women, their spouses and children + costumes+ a little alcohol for those who wanted to add a little fun = a really good time!

Now as sad as this sounds, I actually suggested to Joe of what he should be for Halloween. I came up with the idea more than a month ago. The only items we had to pay for were the colored contacts and the wig. I happen to find the bright solid tie at the attic on base. Overall spent on Joe's costume 40 bucks and of course the time of which to apply his make up to get him into character. I'm not gonna lie, I was overall pretty proud of myself. Joe looked dead on to Manson.
Photobucket
Make Up used in this look:
Mix of White face paint & Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in 001 Ivory
ELF Studio HD Loose Powder
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Orche
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Slate
Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadow Palette
Wet N Wild Cream Liner in Black
Cover Girl Waterproof Lash Blast Mascara in Black
Milani Metallic Eye Pencil in Black
NYX Girls Round Lipstick in Electra

PhotobucketThe longest part of this whole make up process was glueing down his eyebrows (which he majorly trimmed them down to help me out...though now it looks like he doesn't have any...cause they are short and blond now).

My costume choice was actually decided the night before the party! My original costume choice was originally going to be a naughty school girl, appropriate because Marilyn Manson went to private school all his life (just in case you didn't know that). But sadly the dress I had wasn't big enough for my bust so I had to go with a back up look. Now I did a mini fashion show for Joe the night before and I let him choose. Since I was going to be on his arm or by his side most of the night, what he wanted to see me in!
Photobucket
Needless to say Joe picked something short, leather and sexy!

Photobucket
That showed alot of cleavage! ha ha

Overall, we had a really good time hanging out with Joe's coworkers. Took some homemade pizza that got eaten within the 1st hour we arrived!

Here are some random pictures from the night! Always an interesting time letting my hair down!
PhotobucketI like the evil/dark boys! he he

Photobucket
The boys striking a pose!

Photobucket
Yeah lol Dont know whats going on there?!

Photobucket
Though I had my own fun! he he

No comments:

Post a Comment