Sunday, October 24, 2010

In the Kitchen: Easy Creamy, Cheesey Chicken Enchiladas

As much as I enjoy blogging about my make up passion, I do like to state that I feel like I'm a unique and overall rounded individual.

When I started off my YouTube Channel, I wanted to touch basis on all my various interests and make videos on them. I only hoped that others would be interested in watch the videos.

One of the most watched section other than my living in Germany Series and my make up tutorials is my In the Kitchen Series.

Whenever I do these types of videos, I tend to relay heavily on my wonderful and amazing assistant (and husband) as he tends to me my camera man. As well as at times my extra pair of hands when I need something stirred so that it doesn't burn.

In the In the Kitchen Series, I share my favorite dishes that I have learned from family, friends and the back of some random soups or boxes! Never doubt there is always a way to make a dish your own...just by playing with a few ingredients!


One of these, make it my own dishes I recently posted on my channel was Old El Paso's Creamy, Cheesey Chicken Enchiladas.

I gave the original recipe a little spin, making it more of a lazy man recipe (or so easy that even a non cooker could manage it).

This dish took overall about 30 minutes from start to finish to cook, which is great especially when you have hungry mouths to feed. Plus if you follow the directions exactly as it is on the El Paso Enchilada sauce can you will have more than enough for two people (cause that is all that is in our household...and Joe doesn't mind left overs).

Located below is the video of how to make the dish!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment