Sunday, December 5, 2010

FOTD: Kat Von D Tattoo Chronicles Palette

Another day, Another FOTD!

Since I got an amazing present from an amazing two lovelies, Lorris and her hubbers Eric. I decided it was time to bust out the goodies that they had sent me!

I do need to include a picture of the full birthday presents from them, besides do swatches of the colors from both palettes that I received! I know I know, I'm ubber behind!

So without further due I will get into what I used to achieve this lovely look. I used the Skin Primer from the Chronicles Tattoo Palette, which is what I used. BTW, Lorris and Eric sent me both the Tattoo Eyeshadow Palette as well as the Lipstick Palette (yes I will do swatches of the lipsticks as well). I promise things will get back to how they use to on the blog...it's just harder to get focused on what I want to post considering there are so many different things I can do! UGH! ha ha okay before I get distracted!
Photobucket
I am just using this picture so that everyone has a better idea of what this palette looks like. I will include pictures of my own when I have some more time.

Photobucket
Shadows used:
Hollywood on lid
Tijuana in crease
Peanut as highlight
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

I used Revlon's ColorStay Black Marker for the top last line...which btw I'm really not a fan of. I was waiting for a my go to liquid eyeliner that a different lovely was so kind enough to send me. Please refer to different post that will be up soon! And used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Zero for the waterline, having dragged a bit of Tijuana on the lower lash line.

Photobucket

Photobucket
To Finish off the face I used MAC's Plum Foolery blush with a tad of Hard Candy's Baked Blush in Pin Up as my highlight. Lips I used my trusty Maybelline Moisture Lip Liner in 60 Wine, as I think that during the winter...wine colored lips will be my signature look. As Cookie pointed out that Gaga was my signature look during the spring/summer!Elf Essential Lipstick in Voodoo has been the Go To lipstick followed by a bit of Elf Studio Minty Lipgloss in San Diego, one because San Diego is my hometown and I need to represent. And two because I love the way it tingles on my lips...which is always nice feeling. Plus it adds just a bit of shine besides sparkle!

Photobucket
I do dig this look, something with Gold and having brown eyes that I think look really good. Although I don't doubt this look could be great on anyone!

I need to play with this palette more and see what fun looks I can come up with...but for now...I can say a few things. One the eyeshadows are quite pigmented, two the primer is interesting I think I want to try some other shadows using it, three there are quite a few looks I can do with the palette!

No comments:

Post a Comment