Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 11: I don't wanna

Today's photo of the day is an interesting one, I personally didn't really know how I wanted to answer the requirement. As I personally think Hate is a very strong word.

I was brought up to never use the word Hate, as it is one of the strongest feelings possible. And honestly, if you hate something...then at one point or another you actually loved it. Or at least it invokes just as much feeling to hate someone as it does to love someone.

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate

Photobucket
I personally extremely dislike (I'm not using the word hate) liars. Anyone who says one thing or does another, or likes to twist the truth to their benefit. Or merely someone who says they won't tell anyone a dirty secret of yours, and then you find later on has been running their big mouth to a person here or a person there.

Now I can't say that I haven't lied before, but what pisses me off the most is when I catch a person in a lie. I think I got that from my mom, as she always told me. It's better that you tell me the truth in the beginning, because you will be in even more trouble if I find out otherwise.

I have caught quite a few people who I have been very close with, lying to my face. It really took everything in me to not call them out on their lies, and to not want to punch them in the face. Yes, I do have my moments of violence (it only comes out when I'm really really really pissed off).

Overall, liars are no BUENO! I understand a little white lie here and there...but if you are flat out lying to someone's face...and they know the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment