Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 13: Who's Your Favorite?

Yup, behind yet again. Though today I actually got quite a few blog posts done that are more geared towards make up. As well originally this blog was heading more towards that particular hobby of mine.

Is make up a hobby? ha ha my mister likes to think so, though I think it's more than a hobby. It's a way of life!!!

Anyways point of this blog post is to talk about my favorite musical artist or band. I actually have quite a few, so I'm just going to focus on one of the top 10!!!

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist

Photobucket

Yup, I like Marilyn Manson. His music, although accused of being demonic, is loud, angry and different. As odd as it sounds, I think he is kinda sexy in a weird, alternative type of way. Ha Ha

I normally have his music as a playlist for when I'm working out at the gym. Something with the rock and screeching and banging that makes it really easy to bust a move (if I'm running on the tread mill).

Font size
One of my favorite songs by him

Another favorite

Did I mention I suggested to the mister to be him for Halloween?

Photobucket
Halloween 2010
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment