Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day Five: One of the best days

Going to have to do some back logging of my days, gotta love when a holiday weekend comes and messes up the new little routine I started for myself.

I have decided that the best way to get my blogging for the day done is to do it while I'm enjoying my cup of coffee in the morning. As it's the major down time I really give myself for sure.

So for the next few posts it will be all written on the same day...sorry for that!!!

Anyways let me get to the actual point of this blog entry for the day!

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory

Photobucket
Clearlake, CA

Hard to believe that this picture was actually taken and I was there to an extent!!! This is from the weekend before Joe and myself flew out from the United States to make our home in Germany. Joe's mom, youngest sister (of the first 4), and mom's boyfriend lived out in Clearlake which was about 2 to 2.5 hours from where we were living at the time.

We had always been told about how nice the lake was during the summer (as we hadn't been to visit at that time frame yet). And considering we were getting ready to leave for what seemed like forever at the time, 4 years, we wanted to have that memory.

We went out onto the lake in his mom's boyfriend's boat and cruised all around, the water was beautiful and the weather was just perfect. Later on that day we went to another place that was lakefront property to BBQ and hang out. What was nice about that place is that they had canoes, and a paddle boat. Needless to say definately have some funny memories of being at that house!

It was one of the best days Joe and I had together, because it was our first real time being out on a lake together. And one of our last memories of being in California (at least together).

Photobucket
Joe and I headed off on the Paddle Boat

No comments:

Post a Comment