Wednesday, August 31, 2011

FOTD: Using Kiss My Sass

Photobucket

The other day the mister and I decided to check out the family day at one of the many summer festivals here in our local area. Thus I decided to play in a little bit of my war paint to come up with something summery and essentially easy to apply and wear (because of how humid it had been that week).

Since I want to make sure I get as much proper wearability to my recent purchases, I decided I would try making a different look using products from Kiss My Sass.

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Better Look at the eyes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looking at just ONE eye

Photobucket

Photobucket

Products used for Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt (all over lid)
Kiss My Sass shadow in Tea Rose (all over lid)
Kiss My Sass shadow in Sahara (blended into crease)
Kiss My Sass shadow in Fiesty (blended into crease and lower lash line)
Kiss My Sass shadow in Drama Queen (brow bone and inner tear duct as eye brightener)
MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating (water line)
P2 Automatic Eye Kahul in Dark Brown (upper lash line smudged)
Rimmel Glam Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara in black

The mister said the colors on the eyes reminded him of sorbet t ice cream!!!

Lips

Photobucket 

Products used:
ELF Essential Lip Liner in Spice (outlined and filled in)
Kiss My Sass Lip Mixer in In the Buff (blended in)

Normally I don't like a majorly nude lip, but I thought it would be the perfect way to test out to the product. Plus I had such a loud shirt on (ie the design/ print) I needed something to draw less attention. 


For the rest of the face

Photobucket

Products used
ELF Studio Complete Concealer in Light
Sabrina Cosmetics Pressed Powder in 03
ELF Studio Bronzer and blush Duo (bronzer for contour)
Coastal Scents 10 blush palette (peachy pink matte color)
Kiss My Sass Highlighter in Glisten


Overall, I was pretty pleased with the look. By the end of the humid day the face make up pretty much melted off (stupid humidity), but the eye shadow looked fabulous!!!


I'm Including a few pics from the festival 

Me and the Mister riding the ferris wheel

Looking out into the distance from being on the ferris wheel

Mister and our nuts!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment