Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hurry Hurry...Get them while you CAN

So as I was reading my Facebook Newsfeed, I noticed a HUGE and important link that I just had to share with everyone!!!

As everyone knows, I'm a huge Glamour Doll Eyes Fan....I have done several tutorials using their shadows. I even have a Shadow Tower within the collection...which of course brings me to my biggest point!

Vee, the lovely owner of Glamour Doll Eyes, is currently in the process of relocating. However she has decided she needs to do a little bit of clearing out of products in stock. She has sadly decided it is time to retire (aka discontinue) the Shadow Towers that are offered.

However that is great as they will be a 25% off of their normal prices. Remember shadow towers come in 3, 4, 5, and 6. All towers are named after a person, either YouTuber, Beauty Blogger, or Glamour Doll Eye girl/boy..thus the colors in whatever named tower (are colors this person picked to be in their tower).

Yup, I do have a tower...and as I am sad to see it go. I'm content as I have one in my own personal collection as memorabilia.

Anyways, there are limited amount that will be on sale. So if you haven't tried out Glamour Doll Eyes or if you just want to add some more lovely shades/towers to your collection take advantage of this sale!!!

Some tower favorites of mine are:

Jacqueline Tower (AKA YouTuber brilliantbrnette81)

Lorris Tower (AKA YouTuber LorrisB)

Phyrra Tower (Phyrra the amazing beauty blogger)


**Keep in mind Vee will still need some days to get the products out in the mail. And when she is fully settled into her new place, she will reopen the site to purchase the rest of the collections.**

No comments:

Post a Comment