Another time gap of me being MIA for a bit again! However, I'm back...I'm going to try to blog at least twice a week with random updates, thoughts, and a review here and there.
Anyways with Thanksgiving finally behind us, I figure it was time to do a small giveaway here on my blog...since sharing is caring..and everybody has to be thankful for something.
So before I go into the rules and what is up for grabs for this giveaway, I figure I share a little bit of what I am thankful for this year 2011.
My Top 5 Things I am Thankful for 2011
- I am thankful for my loving family (which includes my immediate as well as extended). It is because of them I am the person I am today.
- I am thankful for my awesome and amazing friends (both those near and far)...especially those who are my best friends...as they have touched my heart and forever left their imprint on it. I have learned so many lessons from my friends. I have so many wonderful memories of great moments that make me smile even on the hardest of days.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to have experienced life both as a military dependent and a civilian. I have got to travel to different countries and experience different ways of life, because of being a military wife. I have a greater appreciation to military persons, for what they do...considering I got to experience that lifestyle.
- I am thankful for having a job, considering having just recently relocated back to the states. I know that times are hard and that I am very lucky to have income coming in, especially with so many bills. I only hope that I can find my nitch in professional life.
- I am thankful for my health, I only hope that I can get in better shape this upcoming year.
Time for Giveaway
Dates of Giveaway: Monday, November 28, 2011 until Sunday, December 11, 2011 8 Pm PST.
Date winner will be announced: Monday, December 12, 2011
- Must be a subscriber to this blog
- Must enter on this blog entry a total of Two times!!
- The proper way to enter this blog giveaway, you must tell me what You are Thankful for.
Now here are pics of what is up for grabs....mind you this is a small giveaway. I think starting off 2012, will be a bigger giveaway prize...or at least more lusted after brand.
Single Revlon Matte eyeshadow (reminds me of Mac's Blanc Type)
La Colors Wildflowers 5 eyeshadow palette
pair of Select Lash S99 lashes in black
Palmer's Coco Lip Butter in Dark Chocolate & Cherry
Small things, like I said nothing major...but as my motto goes...sharing is caring. And I hope that someone will give these small pieces a nice home!!!
Good luck to anyone that enters this small giveaway...and I will be blogging some more soon!!!