Sunday, January 14, 2018

Traveling and Getting around Town with Teddy



http://amzn.to/2bfFkn8

I love my Furbaby and as you can tell by the look on his face, he loves me too. 

I snapped this pic just after picking him up from the Groomers, he was so happy to get in the car and I am pretty sure he was pretty happy to be clean too!

I love traveling with Teddy, tho recently San Diego had its first pretty big storm for the winter time and trying to take him anywhere normally would be a pain in the butt because of all the mud, and wet paws that could be on my backseat. Meaning extra towels in my car, so the smell of dog would linger in my car and it is just an overall makes me want to leave him more often at home and not take him for the car ride.

However, I came across the INNX Quilted Dog Seat Cover and saw my prayers of saving my car answered. Super easy to put on the back seat, 4 clips to go around the front and back seat head rests which makes a little cloth ditch that he can lay in. It's waterproof and easy to clean, so when it rained and his paws got a little muddy, he didnt make a mess in the car!!! YAY for that. 

In my opinion that is money well spent and less laundry to do :)

Highly recommend this product for the dog lover who likes to take their pup for rides. 
#innxproducts

No comments:

Post a Comment