Sunday, December 10, 2017

Keeping Organized while on the Go




http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0747NZT9X

I have really come to love the INNX products when it comes to keeping my car organized and clean. I have used their seat covers and cargo liners, their cargo nets, a pet barrier between my front seats to block the space from kids or critters. And today I put in a backseat organizer in the back. I have it hanging over the back seat  SUV, since the back seats typically lay flat and we use the space for cargo instead. 
It is thick canvas like material that is strong and durable. It wipes clean easily in case it gets dirty, which happens a lot in my car. It has clasps and straps to allow you to hang it around the headrests in your car. You can adjust them so they hang right. There are additional straps for helping to secure it and keep it in place, but I am not using those. I simply have it hanging around my headrests right now and it works great.
I am loving having it in the 4Runner now and it is working wonderfully for me. It is nearly impossible to access from the back of the car when I open the back up, requiring me to crawl in and reach things hanging there. But it is perfect for easily reaching over the seat when sitting inside or having the side doors open. I love having the extra storage space to stick the baby wipes and barf bags I always carry when we go anywhere!

The answer to truck clutter. No more boxes of car supplies sliding from side to side in the trunk of the truck. This Seat Back Storage Organizer will keep everything organized and neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment