Sunday, December 31, 2017

Unboxing Laila London



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075WDJVYN

One of my favorite videos to film are unboxing videos, so it was only appropriate that I received a beauty box from Lalia London, which is a homemade 100% natural skin care beauty box.


The Box included a small tote with the companies emblem, which is great because it is just the right size for traveling with my skincare products when I am visiting family (and spending the night).

This included the following:
Rose Coconut Lip Butter
Pink Clay Mask with Rice Enzyme
Make Up Brush to use for application of Face Mask
Replenishing Midnight Facial Oil

I personally loved the additional touches of the keeping within the color scheme of the pink ribbon and the pink stuffing that the products were well packaged in. Each and every product was wrapped in bubble wrap, as to not get damaged in the transportation of it to my home (the bubble wrap not pictured). It makes it really a great item to get for family or friends and shipped directly to them.

I cant wait to dive into the products, especially with the end goal of trying to be cruelty free from 2020 within my make up collection and skincare. So if you have a special family member, neighbor, friend or fellow makeup skincare junkie that is Cruelty Free, Animal friendly they would definitely like this box!




No comments:

Post a Comment