Friday, April 15, 2011

MASSIVE SWAP 2011...second one for me this year!

I was very very lucky enough to be recently requested to do a swap with one of my wonderful subscribers, Lilian AKA Yaya8212335.


I gladly agreed and received my package of my AMAXzing goodies about two weeks ago. I am a little slow when it comes to getting my blog up and going. But I did want to share and thank Lilian for taking the time, effort , energy, and money to totally HOOK ME UP!!!

Seriously, she went above and beyond what any other person I have ever swapped with has done before. Not only did she get me the items I requested (as they do not carry them regularly here in Germany), but she also threw a ton of extra goodies of various products that I have NEVER tried or owned!!


The products that she sent covered all the different areas of the face that one could possibly imagine and want! Eyes, Lips, Face, Nails...lol the only thing that was missing in the box was acessories (btw that is just a statement...no WHINING from me).


Since we are talking about the various areas that the products I received went, the largest quanity of products that I recieved was for the eyes
Photobucket

The biggest and pleasant shock was receiving my first NARS eyeshadow product...which is a FIRST and an AMAZING first at that! I know NARS products are very very expensive and to have such goodie in my box...easily already matches the agreed upon price of products we agreed to swap for. Amongst the various items in the picture above is I did get alot of mascaras, one was particular for my make up kit (ie Mayebelline Falsies) and the others were random selection from Lilian...which is totally fine with me. I love trying out different drug store mascaras because I haven't found my Holy Grail one yet! The Wet N Wild Cream eyeliners in Black were also requested items as at my military exchange are always out of the color black.



The next section that I received the next most products in were Lips

Photobucket

I was also quite excited to receive all these different lip products (though like I really need anymore)...but whatever works. I did request the EOS lip blams, though Lilian was awesome and sent me two verses just one. I have recently opened and started to use the Passionfruit EOS lipbalm and I really really like it! I even had Joe test it out and he said he liked it as well!
She also included some of the new, improved Cover Girl Lipsticks that have been the rage on YouTube...though since I am working on my Make up Project Finish what you started as well as having given purchasing make up for myself for Lent. I have been unable to test out these new lipsticks...and boy are they pigmented and very creamy. She did give me a good variety of shades that go along great with both my skin tone as well as the Spring season. The most surprisening product within the lip section was the Victoria Secret Lipstick...one the packaging is just super cute. Two, the color choice itself is lovely...and three well it's the brand itself. I haven't personally purchased any products from Victoria Secret (beauty products) since 2006..as I use to work for the company. I was a total Victoria Secret brand whore...swore only by their products in both lingerie as well as beauty.


The most incredible section (as I am still a blush whore) was the Face products she sent
Photobucket


Again she blew me out of the water with including a personal favorite of hers (which really already become a favorite of mine) NARS blush in Mata Hari. It is a gorgerous matte purple/pink blush that really looks great with my dark hair! I was so amazed that Lilian sent not one but TWO NARS products...I didn't really know what to do with myself (if you watch the video below you will see what I mean). She also included a WONDERFUL cream blush in a nice peachy color..that at first I didn't think would go that great with my skin tone...but after last weekend of wearing it...I know it was a GREAT choice by her! Irony of course is the Fox in the Box that she also included from Hard Candy is actually perfect to set the cream blush! Talk about double score!

Hard Candy has been a new recent favorite of mine to try out...considering they have started to put more bang into their products (hence the new release of the Glamofage concealer...which is supposedly comparable to Kat Von D's concealer. As well as the addition of Fox in Box which is supposedly comparable to Benefit's boxed blushes). Thus Lilian, knowing my newest liking to the brand hooked me up with a mini package deal that had mini (travel) sizes of the various newly released products. I totally love the highlight powder in the package...and I'm pretty sure I will be using the mini's in my upcoming trip to the states!

The last...but not least section (one of my favorites ha ha) Nails

Photobucket





I have watched several YouTube videos on the new Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail stickers (and I am a bit torn about whether or not I will like them). As everyone who watches my videos know..I am notorious for not having a full pretty set of nails painted. Or if I do it doesn't last very long (ha ha). And I know with the Salon Effects it will possibly make it alot easier to have my nails look like. However with all the hassle of getting the sticker filed down to my original nail size and then getting it to stick will be interesting!
I am pretty excited about the Essie nail polish...it's actually funny..I have personally never purchased Essie. I have been very lucky and very spoiled that my fellow Youtube friends and subscribers have hooked me up with such wonderful goodies.


Overall, Lilian's swap was AMAZING...HUGE...and totally shocking! I'm very lucky to have a friend and person like her in my life that is so generous to share such great products with lil ol' me!


Thank you so much Lilian for making my second swap of 2011 rocking!!!



My Mail Time video of opening Lilian's BOX


No comments:

Post a Comment