Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Electronics that Make my life easier Part One



I love music, one of my favorite things to do when it's time to clean house or time to get ready for a date night. Pop on my Pandora, turn on my blue tooth speaker and let the music play through as I go about my business.

My boyfriend is currently using an old bluetooth speaker I have, it's about 3 years old so that particular brand has already released several editions since then.

I recently got the AncordWorks speaker and am super impressed with the sound quality, as well as I am super stoked about the addition perks. Biggest thing, it is so much lighter than my original speaker and this one is waterproof, which is good because I have has had to be super careful with my other one when I was outdoors and using by a pool, or if weather wasn't too great and it started to rain (i use to teach outdoor yoga on a roof of a hotel in downtown San Diego.

I am truly happy to have a new speaker and one that works so well! Definitely wont be leaving my home without AncordWorks speaker when I know I will be playing music!


Get your own here:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075DYBCWD

No comments:

Post a Comment