Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Traveling made so much easier





Mask : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074WXKZ51

I do not consider myself a traveler..but looking at my calendar the past 6 months, I have definitely been on the go. Though an upcoming trip will be alot longer in the air (ie 13+ hours...going to Europe).

The biggest issue that most people have when on a plane, besides of course being uncomfortable and closed off from fresh air is being able to sleep. I am borrowing a family friends neck pillow and I have been lucky enough to recently receive a silk Travel Sleep Mask.

It's big, velcro back to make it easy to adjust and super soft. Although I am not a blue color fan, it is  a pretty royal blue and definitely keeps the light out. 

I actually can not wait to use it, though trusting my luck by the time I am ready to use it...we will be descending down to our final destination. Just happens to be my luck. 

I have other sleep masks, those that have the elastic band on the back and those are never quite comfortable because they make the material in the front bunch a bit by the eyes. And if you ever tried those that tie...the knot never seems to stay and can be uncomfortable to lay on (the back of your head). I am truly impressed with the velcro backing...it honestly feels like I was wearing nothing the other day, when I wanted to take a cat nap and the room, even with the curtains and blinds closed was still a little bright. (I need full darkness whether day or night, to truly be able to fall asleep).


No comments:

Post a Comment