Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Electronics Make My Life easier Part 2



Get your own here: https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Earphone-mini-s-Invisible-Headphone/dp/B0713QQYTG/ref=sr_1_1?m=A21HV0PYS4F5SD&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1507230936&sr=1-1&keywords=bluetooth+earbuds

Being on the go and regularly having to do most of my communication via my cell phone, it only seemed fitting that I would finally invest into a truly wireless Bluetooth Headphone/Ear Bud.

Honestly it kinda reminds me of the new thing they are offering for Apple users, tho this is so much smaller to it's harder to tell if Im using it or not (good and bad thing).

I am an Android user, so it easily connected to my phone and the sound quality is great. I couldn't be happier with it. It is a little odd that it is only on one side, it's something I have slowly been adjusting to. It's a little easier to get distracted by things in my other ear..but receiving calls is super easy and perfect to hear. And I have even used it to play music on it as well...if a certain song gets stuck in my head and I can't shake it.

The portable case is nice, because I am a bit of a clumsy person and so I can easily destroy something super small and super delicate..but with the case the likelihood of that happening lowers (hugely..I know I can be such a dork).

Overall I would get this wireless, bluetooth Headphone an A+ and I would recommend it to any of my friends and family :)



No comments:

Post a Comment