Monday, January 1, 2018

Crystals that I am loving



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076CZT3ZS

 KISSPAT Choker Necklace Clear Quartz Crystal Pendant

If you didn't realize it, but you regularly watch my youtube videos you will see me wearing some type of Crystal, or semi precious stone. I believe I have done a video explaining the jewelry I wear most often. However I have a recent addition at the tail end of 2017 and I am super thrilled with it.

Did you know:
Quartz is a silicon dioxide mineral with a hardness of 7. Its crystal system is hexagonal which grows in a large variety of formations. It is one of the most abundant minerals, found on every continent of the Earth, though much of the quartz available comes from Arkansas, Brazil and Madagascar. Crystal Quartz exhibits the property of piezoelectricity, by which it can transform mechanical energy (eg pressure) into electromagnetic energy and vice versa.

Spiritual Meaning behind it:
Clear Quartz encourages clarity of thought and purpose to one’s heart and mind. It works on all levels of the energetic and physical bodies and resonates with all chakras. Clear Quartz will amplify any energy with which it moves into resonance, including other stones, constantly broadcasting that energy into the Earths electromagnetic field. This makes Clear Quartz an excellent stone to use for healing, manifestation or prayer work. Clear Quartz helps to establish a strong, clear connection to higher guidance.


Overall, the piece itself is beautiful black cloth with gold besides the crystal itself. 
It is fashionable for 2018 but still keeps with the hippie, crystal lover in me!



No comments:

Post a Comment