Friday, March 26, 2010

First Video of Requested Shout Outs

So I uploaded my first video of requested shoutouts and I wonder how what type of responses I am going to get about it.
I even decided to disable the rating section on the video, because I don't really want to know what people overall feel like rating it as.

I personally don't really like watching those type of videos, just because I think they can be boring at times. I do about half the time check out the channels that are talked about.

If it is a company or make up line, I will always look into it. Just to see what they have to offer as well as what their prices are like. I mean I do not know every single line out there, and it's always good to know what else there is.

Overall, I know I should be feeling good that I did the video, since I appeased the requests. I just don't want to feel obligated in doing videos like that all the time. I really have intentions to share in a different video a few channels that I actually enjoy watching. Guess I'm gonna have to wait and see what happens after this one!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment