Tuesday, July 18, 2017

A little Anti Aging Serum for the Skin Care Routine



Joyful Beauty

Ultimate Brightening Age Defy Serum


Having a regular skincare routine is the most important thing I have learned since turning 30, and now that I am 34 pushing 35. I have been in the midst of a hurricane of beauty products, ie skincare, to figure out what is the best for my skin.

Up until the last year or so, I had some random bouts of Cystic Acne from having an IUD (one of the wonderful side effects that they list but no one really thinks about until their skin is pineapple and you just want to hide indoors). Considering I am a free lance MUA, to not wear make up especially when I go out to events one isnt the thing. And two, having any grossness on the face...why would anyone believe anything I have to say when I look the way I do.

Serums has been the newest thing that I have added now into my established routine, this more so being in my nighttime routine. As serums are placed on the skin before moisturizer so that it can sunk into the pores and nourish overnight. 

I personally didn't have much luck figuring out what serum would work best for my skin until recently and I am very happy with the results so far.

  

Here is a bit of information from the website about this product:

  • ✔ DOUBLE DUTY EXFOLIATION:FEATURES AN EFFECTIVE CONCENTRATION OF GLYCOLIC ACID (AHA)(1.2%) AND WILLOW BARK/SALICYLIC ACID (BHA)(1%). AHA- Brighten dull or dry skin; BHA- Help oily or acne prone skin with blackheads and whiteheads. This anti-aging exfoliant reveals youthfully radiant skin and counteracts sun damage—without redness or irritation. The innovative daily-use formula continually renews your skin's texture, evens skin tone, smooths fine lines, and stimulates healthy collagen production
  • ✔ PROVIDE THE BEST NATURAL NUTRITION TO YOUR SKIN-Lighten freckles, age spots, pregnancy marks, stretch marks, acne scars, pigmentation and discoloration; Reduces skin inflammation; Helps skin shed dead cells and clears pores, also stimulates new cell formation; Reduces dark age spots and whitens skin; Activates the skin’s metabolism,increases the production of collagen.Lighten blemishes such as acne and blackheads as well as treat oily skin.Reduce facial redness.
    • ✔ BRILLIANTLY IMPROVE SKIN ELASTICITY AND BOOST COLLAGEN AND ELASTIN. Increase skin plump and firm by boosting collagen and rebuilding cellular
    • ✔ ELIMINATE WRINKLES AND IMPROVE DARK CIRCLES. REDUCE BLOTCHINESS AND AGE SPOTS, leaving your skin even-toned and silky smooth, while providing moisture and intensive nutrition to deeper layer of your skin. 100% vegan formula safe for all skin types
    • ✔ GET RID OF ACNE, ROSACEA, INFLAMMATION, DARK SPOTS NATURALLY. Herbals packed with Vitamin A, B, C, E, sooth, clear, and lighten skin.


It is important to note the bunny on the back, which means it DOES NOT test on animals which is important to me and the back of the bottle comes with lengthly instructions for those who might not be serum savvy.

Overall, I am very pleased with this product so far, I will include a touch base with some process pictures of my skin and show you the difference next month.

If you are looking to try this product yourself, check out the link below
https://www.amazon.com/Lightening-Licorice-Joyal-Beauty-Brightening-Serum-Your/dp/B00KQ64AGI/ref=sr_1_10_s_it?s=beauty&ie=1-10&keywords=Glycolic+Acid+Serum

No comments:

Post a Comment