Monday, July 31, 2017

Do you Argan Oil?



Have you ever washed your hair with a shampoo and it just feel blah afterwards? I have had this happen several times, and considering I have the issue that my body gets use to products pretty quick after usage..it can be quite frustrating and a regular occurance.

I was recommended by a friend to try an Argan Oil based shampoo, I had used Argan Oil itself in my hair to help mositurze and hydrate the tips (due to taking hot yoga classes). And I had used hair masks before that had the product in it, but had yet to try anything else.

Hence why Shiny Lead Argan Oil Shampoo came into the picture.

I'm big into reading the claims that any beauty product gives, because I always like to see the starting point for the product. And judge the results based off of what it states it can do or will do.


https://www.shinyleaf.com/products/argan-oil-shampoo


The first time I used the product, I noticed the how soft my hair felt afterwards. The scent was nice, not overpowering and my scalp felt really clean after. To me to have really clean feeling hair is important as there have been times where I get flakes in my hair, due to either product build up or my scalp becoming overly dry.



I tried this combination of the Argan Oil Shampoo and my Avacado and Olive Oil Conditioner and my hair was like silk. I since then have done it every 2nd time I wash my hair now, which I haven't been washing my hair as much. With the summer heat, I have tried to be a little nicer to my hair and not strip away it's natural oils with washing my hair. But by using the combination of these two products together I have been having fantastic results.


After washing using Shiny Leaf Argan Oil Shampoo





No comments:

Post a Comment