Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Do you know about Royal Jelly



Joyal Beauty 
Timeless Skin Renewal Serum with Royal Jelly


I have become quite obsessed with serums as of recent, they are a great addition to ones skincare routine. 

Originally when I started to use serums, I thought they were meant for PM use only before your moisturizer but as the year has gone on. I have done a little more research as well as I have been using more products and noticing the difference in my skin. I have realized serums are good to use both in the AM and PM beauty skincare routine. 

Sometimes it's hard to decide which serum is best for your skin, and brands will make some pretty wild claims of what their product can do. I have been using Joyal Beauty sincer earlier this month, a different serum. however I saw this and was intrigued.

So I decided to look up the benefits of Royal Jelly, as I knew that came from Bees and this is what claims are made of using facial products with it as an ingredient. 

Royal Jelly Skin Benefits

While royal jelly has many benefits for general health of the body, today I decided to focus on the skin; here is an overview of benefits of royal jelly on skin
  • It is rich in nutrients: vitamin B complex, amino acids and enzymes
  • Has natural antibacterial and antibiotic properties
  • It is an anti-inflammatory
  • Has skin and wound healing properties
  • Anti-aging, anti-wrinkle
  • Sunscreen
  • Antioxidant
  • Improves immunity

Royal Jelly Anti-Aging
Tissue regeneration and repair and very essential for healthy, taut, young-looking skin. With age, the ability of the skin to renew cells becomes a little inefficient due to less production of collagen. This makes the skin appear loose, thin and saggy which to most people is unappealing.
To maintain the skin elasticity, all you need to do is boost the production of collagen. Studies done on royal jelly and skin show that it contains nutrients, minerals and antioxidants which support skin renewal and boost the production of collagen.
more info here

Decided to give it awhirl and have been using this particular serum. What's interesting about it, is the serum itself has a light yellow color to it compared to the others I have used, the color reminds me of honey (imagine that).
No scent, and it is easy to apply on the skin, absorbs quickly and I am very much looking forward to seeing the longer term results from constant usage. In the meantime, so far so good 
Below are some of the products I used most recently for a spanight in...gotta love spaing it at home using products that you already own and making it yummy and relaxing
https://www.amazon.com/Joyal-Timeless-Enriched-Propolis-Beauty/dp/B00L5R6DVM/ref=sr_1_53_a_it?ie=&sr=8-53&keywords=royal+jelly

No comments:

Post a Comment