Friday, September 8, 2017

Let there be Light....in my closet




I am truly so thankful that I decided to listen to my friend one day back in 2010 and sign up for Amazon Prime. I didn't realize it then, but looking back at my transaction/order history since late 2016 I am ever so grateful she told me to try it out.

Newest find from Amazon has been the Remote Wireless Closet Lights Pictured below me holding the remote and a light I had not yet put up.

Get yours Here
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074FVZLPY



The irony had it not been the recent change of shifts for work for the man, I wouldn't have actually made the decision to pick these up. Currently we are on exact opposite schedules, when I am up for the day and at work or school. He is sleeping and vice versa, oh the joys of adulting.

Due to this reason, I found it difficult to get dressed or feel confident in picking out my outfit for the day, as I was using my cell phone light. Or using the light from the open bathroom door window, hoping that the light itself coming into the room and giving me a small view of my closet side wouldn't wake up.

Hence why the closet light is a huge success and totally worth the money spent on it. I can literally push a button and the light that I attached above the center of my closet shelf turns on, with two different levels of low or high. So that I can see into closet and decide on what I should wear that day.

Having the remote makes it easy as well, with a push of the button from across the room. I don't have to worry about waking up the man, and the light is bright enough that I can actually make my way across the room (from the other side) without tripping over our dog (or anything else that happens to be in the way of me walking around.


Here is the light with the actual room light on 

Verses the main room light off and just the closet light on from across the way

I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for something easy to put up and smaller space that needs more light. The actual pack itself comes with 3 lights and the remote control. Each light uses 3 AAA batteries and the remote control uses 2 AAA batteries.


No comments:

Post a Comment