Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The Road to white Teeth



Be Live Coco Charcoal
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072JTT4N1

Who doesn't want whiter teeth? I know I sure do.
I've strived to achieve a mouth full of whiter-than-white ivories all of my life.
I now have decently white teeth, but getting there was only half the battle. Maintaining them is a whole other beast.
To keep my teeth looking their best, I brush them once sometimes twice a day with whitening toothpaste using an electric toothbrush as it is suppose to be better for your gums and really get the teeth clean. Plus it has a little timer that goes off, so I know when it is time to move to the next section.
My routine doesn't always work the way it's supposed to, so sometimes my teeth are left looking a little yellow due to all the coffee and sometimes soda I sip on the regular. Mostly its coffee tho...call me a coffee addict.

The Be Live Coco Charcoal Teeth Whitening Power isn't your average, every day charcoal. It'activated charcoal, which is designed for medicinal use. Basically this type of charcoal is safe for you to use. If you digest some, it's not a big deal.
Because the activated charcoal has adhesive properties, it's supposed to work really well at ridding your teeth of just about every stain you can think of.

I will be doing it tonight along with my boyfriend to test it out and see if there is a once time use noticeable difference, more than likely it will be filmed for the youtube channel so keep an eye out for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment