Friday, September 1, 2017

Feet are important




Recently I have been on a stricter budget due to the boyfriend being out of town for work (traveling) so I have had to cut back some of the luxuries that I did get to enjoy with him. Once a month sometimes every 3 weeks, we would go to the nail salon together and get pedicures.

Considering he wears boots suffers from ingrown toe nails, I understand why he does. For me, being a yoga teacher I wear flip flops quite a bit and no shoes, while in the yoga studio class room or gym class room. So I have really tough calluses that I have to combat with.

The one issue I have with going to the nail salon is they do what they can to make my calluses go away, but my feet only stay soft for the max 3 days if I remember to wear socks and shoes more regularly.

So I spend, well rather he spends as it tends to be his treat to me, 20 to 29 bucks (especially if we get the calluses remover spa package) and it doesnt last very long


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074CRJBWZ

Thus I did a little research and some amazon shopping and found this duo that allows me to take care of my own feet at home for a great price. I already have a foot spa at home, more often or not I get a little lazy and prefer to have someone else do the hard work of callsus remover and cutting my toenails.

With the purchase of the double side callus remover I figure I could try it out myself and see how I did. Below is the items I used to make my own spa night earlier this past week. I also did a 7 day foot peel that I had purchased on Amazon as well in addition to a foot soak and scrub with the tools. And I am happy to say it was a great night, both my feel were soft and I saved money!



I would highly recommend purchasing the duo, as it saves money and if you are like me with a busy schedule having to dedicate 60 to 75 minutes of my day to go get a pedicure is a bit annoying.



No comments:

Post a Comment