Tuesday, September 12, 2017

We be masking



Vivo Per Lei Retinol Wrinkle Solution Mask
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DA26Y1VZ91QJRCP&field-keywords=retinol+face+mask

I have been obsessed with masking this past year and it's probably a good thing, I am 34 on the verge of 35 and from what I understand this is normally the time frame where hormone levels shift in the female body.

If you have been following me on this blog entry journey you have seen me discuss the different supplements and vitamins I have been taking as I have gotten older, due to injury and what not.

And the biggest thing that I will continue to focus on is using high quality products for my skin, which is why I was highly happy with the results I got from this wrinkle solution mask.

The other night for my youtube channel, I did a get unready for me which is always a little interesting because you are choosing to take off your face in front of the camera. I used the mask for the first time on camera, so if you are interested in watching my real, first reactions to the product I suggest watching the link below.

https://youtu.be/P_GqgO-UCLk



Overall I was very very happy to see the results from one usage of this product, my skin was soft, shiny and that was before I even added any serums or moisturizers.

No comments:

Post a Comment