Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Pedi Pamper 7 day foot Peel


Pedi Pamper

Being a Yoga teacher and living in southern California, not wearing shoes or socks and wearing flip flops is second nature. I have literally gone thru 2 pairs of flip flops is year so far, and am on my third pair currently.

Sadly, when I go get pedicures at the nail salons, they rarely last 2 days before my calluses appear their ugly head up...I have them really bad on my big toes and my heels (on both feet).

I decided to try the #Pedipamper 7 day foot peel, that I purchased on Amazon..I am currently on day 5 and now my feet are finally fully peeling and really ugly looking. I feel bad for the students in the front row of my yoga classes (I teach) or behind me in the yoga classes I take (as a student). Cause it looks like i got a bad case of ugly, crusty, foot fungus or something.

According to the box, it is normally day 3 or 4 that the feet start to peel. I think due to my feet being so tough, it only happened after I finally let my feet soak 30 minutes (which is 20 minutes more than the recommended 10). 

I also used an additional Item of a double sided Calluses remover to assist with getting the top layer of really tough skin off.

My overall thoughts on this product, is it does work, and it would be better for someone who doesn't have super thick or super tough calluses. If you do, I would suggest using it along with other feet treatments.

I have a charcoal foot mask I plan on using tonight to assist with making the peel continue and to make sure that my feet stay nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment