Friday, August 18, 2017

Changing up the Skincare Game





In the past year of 2017,  I have been on a journey to find the best possible products and accessories to make my now 30 something skin, clean, hydrated and to fight as best I can Father time of using things to boost collagen levels so less wrinkles and more youthful skin.

The biggest thing that recently has changed in the past 3 weeks has been the addition of the Konjac sponge that i have been using to cleanse my face.

here it is what it looks like with my current face wash

I also use the Konjac Sponge to wash off my make up, it is super easy to clean between washing make up off with an actual make up cleanser verses my normal face wash. I just place the sponge between my hands and lightly press my hands together which allows the sponge to wringle all the old wash out. I give it a good rinse before placing different wash on it.

What I think is interesting from this sponge, which I have seen others similar is that as it dries it gets hard and smaller. And as soon as it gets wet becomes soft and fluffy, similar to the make up sponge Beauty Blender.


Here in this picture you can see how large the sponge gets, this was right after a shower. 

Overall, I am very happy with the way my skin is looking using the Konjac Sponge, I feel like my pores are getting cleaner and I have noticed less break outs (which is great especially with this heat San Diego has been having).

If you use a regular wash cloth, I would definitely recommend trying this out and seeing if it works for you.

Get your Own HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment