Thursday, August 10, 2017

Do you love the Moon?


I am very particular when it comes to pieces of jewelry and even more so pieces that I want to use on my table. Sometimes particular pieces will call out to me that I have to have them, and others like this Dark Moon Love necklace, I happen to fall upon. And in all honesty, I am quite glad to have done so.

To me it means I was meant to have it in my collection, which is why I have it placed at my table.


This necklace is a unique piece in my collection, and for my table, as the stone in the inside of the heart glows in the dark when charged by the sun. I tried artificial light and it doesn't work...only sunlight. I find this a bit ironic considering the name of the jewelry piece is Dark Moon Love.

The necklace chain itself is 18 inches long and 2 inches thick, so it rests nicely on the chest..not too low nor too high to where I feel like it is choking me (when I decide to wear it). 

I actually considered using it as a decoration to hang from my mirror in my car..but I feel that it has a place on my table. As you see in the picture above, I charged the necklace and it hangs around another decor that I have just above my table. (I forgot to take a picture of what is looks like when the bedroom light is on...whoops).



the other Night I wore the necklace to class, which was an Lunar Eclipse. I felt it was appropriate for the time, as I taught the class, the Moon and Heart lightly tapped against my chest. At the end of class I pulled from my deck of Power Thought cards at random and this was the card I pulled.

This is the second time I pulled this card, leading this class...and I have only pulled from the deck twice. So I believe it was the universe way of telling me or reminding me of something of importance. 

I thought I would share..and the Dark Moon Love necklace just wrapped up the entire evening perfectly. 





No comments:

Post a Comment