Monday, August 14, 2017

Dead Sea Mud Mask from Shiny Leaf USA




Shiny Lead Dead Sea Mud Mask is a US made product, coming from Las Vegas, Nevada..and the Dea Sea mud itself comes from Israel.



This brand is 100% natural, Vegan and Cruelty free
There is a total of 8.8 fl ozs of product and it costs $12.47 a jar
The jar is plastic, so it is reusable if you like to repurpose items
This also comes with a spatula (mini) that allows easy stirring, as the mask does seperate the water will be floating at the time. You can also use the spatula to apply the mask, I tried it the first time using the product but it was a bit hard to have a smooth application in all areas (especially around my nose and lips). 




I applied this the other night with a stippling brush verses the tool they supply because I wanted an even application. I think this is the best way to do so, as then you have more control of how much of the product you put over the skin. I decided to make my mask this evening, a medium thickness.



I left the mask on for 20 minutes, as it was thicker so it required a bit more drying time compared to a thinner layer across the skin. Something to keep in mind if you talk or wiggle your face alot, as the mask dries it will flake and leave little mud particles everywhere. So BEWARE


After Mask rinsed off (no addition products)

I made sure to include an After pic because I want you to notice the shiny of my skin. After I took this pic then I applied the rest of my skincare routine for the evening. My skin felt tight and my pores appeared smaller. However my skin also felt dry at the same time, putting my serum and lotion on afterwards felt really nice!!

 I would say that if you have dry skin, I wouldnt remind this mask that often. And if you do, make sure to follow up with a good moisturizer. 

If you have Combo (like me) to Oily skin, I would definately recommend this as it will make your oils stay at bay. Though it is still important to moisturize, I think 2 times a week would be the most I would recommend using it. Anything more and then you might start to dry out the skin.

1 comment:

  1. Dead Sea Mud Mask by My Organic Zone is a best seller and top reviewed product on Amazon Canada ( https://www.amazon.ca/My-Organic-Zone-Dead-Sea-Mud-Mask-Acne-Treatment-Anti-Aging-Anti-Wrinkle/dp/B01BW2NULU ) and Amazon USA ( https://www.amazon.com/My-Organic-Zone-Dead-Sea-Mud-Mask-Deep-Pore-Cleansing-Acne-Treatment-Organic/dp/B01BW2NULU/ )Try it and you'll feel the difference in your skin :)

    My Organic Zone Dead Sea Mud Mask for Face and Body Deep Pore Cleansing, Acne-Treatment, Anti-Aging and Anti-Wrinkle, Organic Natural Facial Mask for Smoother and Softer Skin (250 grams/8.8 ounces)

    ReplyDelete