Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Decorating outdoors cause its fun!





We have an amazing view from our back deck of the area that we live in. I am pretty sure that is what convinced the man to actually purchase the house. Mind you, I love the view and with the recent rain I did miss sitting outside and having my AM coffee out there.

But the rain cleared up for now, which means its time to clean up and decorate ever so slightly.

I have a thing with lights and candles. There is pretty much a candle in almost every single room here in the house and I have some form of string lights in every room (minus the den..which is the man cave...but I assume one day I will find the perfect something for it and it too will be apart of the club).

So since I got the inside all set, I have been slowing working on the outside. Adding Solar lights single stakes here and there in the driveway to make it easier to see going up or down at night.

I figured it was time to work on the deck, since we have only a flood light and two tiki torches

Day View
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073GL5Q9T

If you look close in the picture you can see a string of lights wrapped around the deck. I did only get one set of them, as I first wanted to see if they would go well with our view.

Night View

As you can see, both the lights of my city as well as the lights now string along the deck perfectly. They add just enough little bit of light to make it feel homey and just enough light to see my pet Teddy, hanging out by my chair.

What is even better about these lights, just like my Solar Stakes..these are Solar powered which means I wont have to worry about finding or replacing batteries to keep them going. THANK GOODNESS.

Now if we could just get Solar on our house...we would be set! 



No comments:

Post a Comment