Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Magnetic Lashes...Yay or Nay




Can you tell? I have falsies on? Now wait...they are halfies and they are MAGNETIC!!!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07588QBDR


I love the way false lashes finish a look, and make the eyes really pop. Especially when they are styled cat eye, shorter towards the front and longer towards the end. 

My biggest issue with wearing falsies is lash glue. I dont mind using Lash glue...the issue is the removal of the lashes and the residue that is on the last line. I have used oil based make up remover products, eye make up remover and I still have to work on trying to figure out how to get the glue off. 

Hence why I was very interested in trying out Magnetic  Lashes. Though they are pretty controversial in the make up community, and its the application of why it is problematic.

The first time I tried them on, was a failed attempt at a Get Ready With Me for my make up channel on YouTube, the file was corrupted. So I will have to film one and show how I apply them.

But let me share some selfies in different lighting so you can see how the lashes look 

Natural Light by Window

Natural Lighting at Window Sill



Natural Light outside


Since then I have worn them again and it looked at lot better and took me less time to get them on. Hence the pic from the beginning of this blog post.

I will have a final review of the lashes within the next upcoming week, because I am going to continue to practice with them and see what someone who is actually paying attention to my make up thinks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment