Sunday, January 14, 2018

Laila London has me again


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0108FYEJO

The second product from Laila London I tested is the nourishing day facial oil
This oil is 100% natural and organic and it is suitable for all skin types. I need to mention that my skin has been going crazy due to the change in my horomones. I recently have been off birth control, so my body is going back to it's own levels and my skin is kinda suffering from it. 

Prior to this I had combo skin that was normal to more dry. Recently my skin has been more combo to oily which is always interesting when trying new products, because you never know how the skin is going to react to it.
 Usually I am pretty sceptical to use a day oil on my skin before I apply my make up. Simply because I think I will end up looking greasy. However this facial oil proved me wrong, if you watched recently I did an Get Undready with me due to a fail of a Get Ready with me and I used this before going to bed. Well I did use it that day as well before I put on my make up. I have been using it since then and been happy.

I will say applying makeup after I let it sink into the skin, ended up with really flawless results. My skin was looking so glowy and healthy. Also I have to say my makeup was easier to apply onto my skin. Right now, I am using it very day, that is how much I felt in love with this day facial oil. All and all, if you want to spoil yourself and your skin, it is worth it to invest into Laila´s London awesome organic products.


No comments:

Post a Comment