Monday, January 1, 2018

Daily Dose for 2018



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0749CCRXM

It is my goal for 2018 to get healthy again, if you have been following me, you would know that starting January 2016 to about May 2016, I lost 25 pounds. Going from 210 lbs to 183 lb at my lightest weight, which was amazing. I felt strong, healthy and my actual Resting Heart Rate, besides cholesterol rates were amazing. I attribute alot of my weight loss was using my Fit Bit HR and inputting my daily food intake into the journal it has, besides my work out of yoga and running at the gym. But as it goes, life happened..a new relationship and being happy I gain about 20 lbs of it back. 

So I am starting at 200 lbs as of 2018..ugh I know! 

My goal this year will be to get healthy again, the difference is in body, spirit and mind! 

With body, I do plan on calorie counting again and inputting my food journal with Fit Bit as well as adding my vitamin routine completely into effect. 

The picture above includes what vitamins I will be taking:
NOW Magnesium Citrate 
Nature Made Multi Complex (multi vitamin)
Zone 365 Cranberry Concentrate 
Zone 365 B Complex including B-12
Premium Health Chewable Papaya Enzyme 
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin, Nails

So here is to a New Me, the Best Version of Myself 


No comments:

Post a Comment