Thursday, February 15, 2018

Coffee Coffee Coffee...of the week




If you talk to any of my family and friends and you asked them does Lorena like coffee? They would give you a crazy look and say, well DUH!

I remember one of my old best friends back when I was off at college (we were kinda dating) called me a Caffeine Fiend. For Valentine's Day he sent me a card with some money in it and he said, try not to spend it all on coffee you fiend! To this day, I still think about that and cant help but laugh a little.

before I started on a more plant based diet, my favorite drink was a small or tall or short, double shot mocha (pending on where I was at it was either regular or white chocolate) with whip cream. Sometimes I would change up and have non fat milk, more often I would have low fat milk.

Now my drinks are super expensive in the most basic form, because almond milk, soy milk or coconut milk is almost a buck more as a substitute.

However there is always something that across the board at any coffee shop or persons home is coffee, I am lucky if they have a fancy milk (that i can use as a creamer) but I have gotten use to having coffee with some sugar or honey. I haven't fully gotten use to black coffee yet, but the goal is one day soon.

#colorfulcoffee
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E6388X2

Currently I am loving on Zancona Roast Cafe, a mild medium bodied blend that is super smooth and super mellow. I love medium roasts more for the caffeine intake. but this one has a really nice flavor, most of the time if you are looking for flavor you have to go dark roast.

I got the version in whole bean and grind it myself, so that the grounds have a more fresh flavor and I dont have to worry too much about getting grounds from the bag all over the counter.

Overall very happy with this coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment