Thursday, February 1, 2018

Sheet Masks..of Course



Gold Collagen Sheet Masks: https://www.amazon.com/Collagen-Tightening-Face-Mask-iBeautyLabs/dp/B01A87R0C0/ref=sr_1_12_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1515799317&sr=8-12&keywords=gold+collagen+face+mask+skin+care

I’m going to admit something that may be a bit of shock to those that love Korean/Asian beauty.
I used to not be a fan of sheet masks. Like, I’d use them sometimes but never really got into them the way some people did. I just didn’t get it. I’d buy them, and then never really use them. When I left Korea, I gave most of my sheet masks away. I didn’t see the need to bring them to Vietnam because I really just never used them. I KNOW, I KNOW, I CAN HEAR YOUR GASPS FROM HERE. Don’t hate me, for now I am a new woman. A woman who is utterly obsessed with sheet masks.
The shift was caused last year when I did a  30 day sheet mask challenge on IG. Rules were simple: use a sheet mask for 7 consecutive days and see the results. Well, I only participated one day on Instagram (because I have yet to master the art of looking cute in a sheet mask), but I quietly kept up with the challenge. It was then that I realized I’d been wrong all this time about sheet masks. They aren’t just an effective way of scaring your loved ones and animals, they actually DO work. And they especially work well if you use them consistently. MAJOR KEY.
The key is consistency. That’s the major mistake I was making with sheet masks. I’d use one every so often, and not really see results, so I wouldn’t really put forth the effort in using them. I’ve noticed that since I’ve started incorporating sheet masks into my nightly routine, my skin is more hydrated, more dewy. It’s the real glow up! Plus I’ve realized that sheet masks are hella fun. I enjoy choosing which one I’m going to use for the night. I love experimenting with different types – coconut gel, regular hydrogel, cotton, silk, etc. Putting on my sheet mask has quickly become the thing I look forward to at night.
But not only have I seen a physical change, I feel like I’ve changed a bit mentally. Using a sheet mask allows me the time to sit still and focus on myself for 20 to 30 minutes. I normally use this time to catch up on a book, or to journal, or to reflect on my day. It’s my meditation period, if you will. After working all day, and battling HCMC traffic to get home, it’s the perfect time for me to center myself. So, I can now say with pride that I totally get the hype about sheet masks, and I’m a true sheet mask lover.
So let me tell you all about the masks that I’m in love with. Like with life, some sheets are shitty, and some are amazing. I usually gravitate towards hydrogels because I like the way they fit, but I use all types!
However this Gold Collagen Masks from IBeautyLabs rock my socks! I like them so much I got two boxes when I ordered them, and just finished my last one from my first box. meaning this box is next to be used it!
#iBeautyLabs #facemask #KoreanFaceMask #followforfollow #likeforlike #neutrogena

No comments:

Post a Comment