Friday, February 16, 2018

I feel pretty




Being a plus size female can be tough. I am never a big fan of shopping for clothes in stores unless I am completely in the mood for finding something of a particular occasion. Just because most of the time I can't find something that would be really cute in my size or the options for outfits is limited, especially being busty and broad across the back. My mom says I have a line backer back at times (tho it did work out for me when I was playing sports in high school and college).

Hence why at times online shopping is helpful and times not. Hit and Miss just like the stores and at times having to wait til something comes in and you can try it on is killer. But at times very very well worth the wait!

I recently got this Long Sleeved Maxi Dress from Amazon







Where to get the dress: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0751FCPMF

It came in basic options for colors, and I decided on grey since I have lot of black and this is a pretty good color that I can make the focus me more on my accessories or my make up, pending on the event and my mood.

it's stretchy and defintely long enough, I am 5'9 and it comes just to the bottom of my shin which means I could wear cute heels, boots or even slide on shoes and others could seem them. I really enjoy the bell shaped of the sleeves, I think its something a little different.
And the V style criss cross of the cord at the top is a nice additional touch to the dress as well.

This is in the size L, which it fits nice, not too snug nor too big. And if I am cool, as you can see in the pic I had some leggings underneath the dress (better for those events outside and its cool).


No comments:

Post a Comment