Monday, February 12, 2018

Eyes are the windows to the Soul

#EyeCream 
https://www.amazon.com/Cream-Circles-Under-Puffy-Wrinkles/dp/B0131T8LIE/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1439428577&sr=1-1&keywords=eye+cream%2CB0131T8LIE


Now being over the age of 30, I truly realize how important skin care routine is. And being active Youtuber, in particular within the Project Pan Community (which focuses on using up products from ones collection), I have slowly begun to get rid of those skincare products that don't work the best for me. And either use up or when its appropriate, bring in new products that focus more on my skincare needs. I didn't think eye creams were important, but in the last 2 years, using them on a regular basis, both morning and night. I have seen some drastic change in the appearance of my dark circles and puffiness of the skin under the eyes. And I firmly believe its from my eye creams, a well balanced diet (which is pretty new for me) and sleep. Though sometimes life gets in the way and the 7 to 8 hr s of sleep that helps banish the eye circles doesn't always happen.

Joyal Beauty has been a beauty line that I found last year and I have used several products from the line, mostly serums and moisturizers. However this most recent order I made was for their Vitamin C eye cream. And so far I have been really enjoying the results.

According to their website this items claims the following:
  • REVOLUTIONARY PREMIUM FORMULA FOR TOTAL PERFECTION: Best Organic Eye Cream for Dark Circles Under Eyes,Puffy eyes,Wrinkles and Fine Lines Under Eyes. * Bioactive Vitamin C. *Avocado- Rich in Vitamins K,C,B,E,A. *Hyaluronic Acid *Caffeine. *Peptides
  • THE ONLY EYE CREAM WITH SQUALANE, NIACINAMIDE AND HYALURONIC ACID. Good for both dry skin and oily skin. I
  • THE ONLY EYE CREAM WITH AVOCADO,PLANT STEM CELLS, AND PEPTIDES TOGETHER.

Overall, I have noticed in the few weeks that I have been using it the difference in the darkness under my eyes has ligthened. I have combo more towards oily skin (tho I use to be combo more to dry before) and this DOES NOT effect any oil production under my eyes. Nor does it effect the way make up applies either under the eyes.

I am throughly enjoying this product, and I would highly recommend it to friends and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment