Sunday, February 18, 2018

Give me my Lunch Box



Its been week 3 of going more plant based for my choices of food, in particular the last week I have been weeding out products that have listed, milk, egg or anything else that is dairy related. 

And tonight I am working on meal prepping for the week, mostly cooking my veggies to go along with the other additional things (ie Quinoa) though I did just purchase pasta made from lentils. I am very excited to try that out soon :)

Since I am taking the time to be so healthy, I figure it was also good to use items that are better for me too. Have you read about how made plastic is for you? I do store my food in plastic containers after I have cooked it or any left overs. 

Hence why I recently picked up 3 compartment containers to help with meal prepping, what I like about them is they are microwave safe and glass so I wont have to worry about plastic being cooked onto my food.


Where to purchase the Containers: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077F279X8

Another extra perk is that it comes with its own utensils, so if for whatever reason I didn't have some. Or I forget to pack something, which more often happens, I don't have to worry about it!

Highly recommend these, and I do need to get some more!


No comments:

Post a Comment