Friday, February 23, 2018

Masking cause thats what I love to do



Scary??? 


Get yours: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XCHPHHZ
#iBeautyLabs #facemask #KoreanFaceMask #followforfollow #likeforlike #neutrogena

As usual another post about another KBeauty fave and thats within the same brand by IBeautyLabs, this time it is the Crystal Mask.

The claims of this mask are the following:

  • IMPRESS WITH YOUR RADIANT, GLOWING SKIN: Every woman who respects herself trusts nothing less than highest quality cosmetic products. If you have been looking for the ultimate facial care mask, you have cometo the right place! This crystalcollagen mask is all you need to deeply hydrateand nourish your skin. The thick, steady, easy to use face mask will allow your complexion to absorb collagen and fight aging! If you want to stay young and impress, your quest stops here!
  • ERASE BLEMISHES AND LOOK REFRESHED AND REJUVENATED: This facial skin therapy crystalcollagen mask can deeply moisturize your complexion and whiten your skin. What is more, it can help you reduce wrinkles and aging signs, treat acne, erase spots and blemishes, minimize poresand acquire a beautiful face.Are you ready to make some heads turn?
  • PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY CARE AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME: This pure collagen skin care facial mask can be used by beauty experts, professionals and women who like to take proper care of themselves. The high quality and the low cost give you the chance to indulge yourself to the professional beauty care at the comfort of your own home, eliminating the need to waste money on beauty salon visits once and for all!

I have used one of the 5 masks so far and I really do enjoy it. I think this mask would be great for those with really dry skin, however I do have combo skin. And the winter weather here in San Diego has changed from warm to windy and cold, so I have noticed my skin is getting chapped. 

Comparing this to the gold mask, I actually prefer this one a bit more. The fit is nicer and sticks better to the skin. 

I am going to share one with my mom who has super dry skin and see what she thinks about it, since she has the ideal skin for it. I can see myself using this maybe once a month, pending on the weather and how my skin is acting. With switching diets recently it is a little hard to try products that are hydrating as I think I need more acne focused products. I will have to try another mask and see how things go. I will keep you posted :)


No comments:

Post a Comment