Monday, February 12, 2018

It's all about the Face



Joyal Beauty in my collection

If you have been reading my blog for a bit, you have noticed a huge shift in posts for beauty products in particular a huge focus on skincare. I have the lovely age 35, so anything that I can do to keep my skin looking clear, clean and fresh I am totally all for. Considering I have a younger man in my life (5 years junior to myself) I try to make sure that I won't make the age difference too noticeable. 

As an earlier post before, I mentioned I have been using Joyal Beauty in my skin care routine since 2017, and there are several products that I have liked so much. I get another one for my mom, best friend or even for the man. As you can see from the picture above, this is my current items in my collection. The newest being the eye cream and the second being the item pictured below.


#HyaluronicAcid
https://www.amazon.com/Joyal-Beauty-Hyaluronic-Hydrating-Chemicals/dp/B00L0088YE/ref=sr_1_35_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1513307478&sr=1-35&keywords=hyaluronic+acid+serum

With my journey for health, both what I put into my body as well as what I put on it, I have really enjoyed products that are cruelty free as well as natural.

The Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum claims the following:

  • Highest quality. Ranked number 1 hyaluronic acid serum by Health Product Report. Recommended by dermatologists. Can be used with or without microneedling devices at home or clinics.
  • Highest pure hyaluronic acid concentration on the market. Highest 4% sodium hyaluronate solution. Other brands are only 0.5% or 1% solution. Thicker but non-greasy, smoother and more effective.
  • Best skin absorption. Research shows the ideal low molecular weight HA of 50 kDa is the best to the skin. Size does matter. No chemical thickeners. pH is 4.5-5.5, exactly the same as healthy normal skin's pH. Gentle enough for sensitive skin or delicate eyes area. Can penetrate deeper into the skin without inflammation.
  • Boost hydration of the deeper layer of skin when applied to damp skin. Help reduce the appearance of fine lines and dry wrinkles. Can be combined with our vitamin c serum, retinol serum, royal jelly serum, and glycolic acid age defy serum.
  • All Natural Pure HA Serum Made in USA by FDA and USDA Organic Certified Lab. No Chemicals. No alcohol. Hyaluronic acid is derived from healthy veggies in USA. Even preservative is derived from organic radish.

I have only used this product a few times, mostly when I feel like my skin is a little drier than usual. If I have taken a hot yoga class recently, or I have been traveling, as my skin always goes dry (before it goes back to more oily).
It is also important to know that when you have oily skin, you do need to add more moisture back into it. So I use this serum about once a week in my evening time skincare routine.


I think with my on and off usage, I haven't  seen huge changes but definite small improvements the AM after using it before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment