Monday, February 21, 2011

Make Up Storage and Collection

My Makeup Collection and Storage

I thought it would be fun to do an updated video on my storage of my make up collection. Keeping in mind of course the fact that I'm not trying to brag about how much I have. But rather with as much as I do have of how it is easier for me to find it all and go through it by my organization. Cause if you didnt already know, I at times am a control freak and I do like things to have their places. Since I am normally fiddling in my make up once a day, 7 days a week (unless its the random weekend day where I dont feel like putting on any make up). I tend to reorganize or purge products about once a month...moving things around. Tossing anything that is old and needs to be replaced (most of the times just pulling a product from the extras spot I have and using it). Or reminding myself of what I have...as when you have a larger collection you at times forget all the products that you have.

Thus I thought something fun to do and share was a video showing everyone how I organize and have my make up area done up (as it's somewhat decorated..but not completely).

I am including some pics of the area as well



And my video


No comments:

Post a Comment