Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 6: Who I want to be when I grow up

Now looking at the title of this blog entry actually can throw you off as it the actual day picture requirement is a bit different.

I personally don't really know if I like the expected picture for day 6 for the photo challenge, I do slightly want to change it. I think I will do a mixture of what I think the actual picture requirement and then what I think it should be! HA So there will be two sections within this blog posting. One of the normal photo of the day and then one that I kinda made up.

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

Photobucket
Billy B, Make up Artist to many stars

I think it would be amazing to be able to Billy B for a day, just because he is an amazing make up artist. Plus all the different clients that he would have (if it was a day that he had to do make up) would be a dream. I mean could you imagine walking into a room and Lady Gaga is sitting in the make up chair?

Billy B is someone who I definitely aspire to be, really what freelance make up artist doesn't want to follow his foot steps? His work is clean, creative and distant within the beauty community.

Now this is my little make shift Day 6 Photo of the Day
Someone you want to be like when you grow up

Photobucket
My Mom being silly, May 2011

As much as I would love to say I want to be like Billy B when I grow up, the real person that I want to be like is actually mom. Yeah, I'm talking about my mom again. But what can I say she is a great person who I only hope I can be like.

My mom will always put my dad, brother and me first before herself. Trust me, it still takes a good amount of prodding at her to finally get her to buy something nice for herself. She is considerate of other people, so much that normally she ends up getting put out by them (something that I am already seeing happen to me). And she loves unconditionally, even with some family drama that has been a bit ongoing since April..I know that my mom still loves the person who it involves. It is in her nature, when she is ready to forgive that person...she will.

I want to be like her when I grow up, because she has been a rock in our family. The friend that many have turned to and a woman that even at her current age is still learning and growing.



No comments:

Post a Comment