Wednesday, July 6, 2011

FOTD: Providence and Grace Smokey Topaz

I did this look awhile ago, however as everyone does notice it does take me a bit to get the blog posted.

This is an entire eye looking using Providence and Grace Fine Cosmetics, as at the time I did this look. I was getting final opinions of the products for my formal review. *If you are interested in finding out my thoughts on their products that I was sent check out the video.

I got quite a few compliments the day I rocked it at work, as I was told it made my brown eyes really shiny. I guess I will let you be the judge of that!

When I originally picked out the colors from Providence and Grace to review, I had a certain idea of what type of look I wanted to do. So I actually challenged myself to attempt a second look using the exact shadows but somehow making it different.

Thus I came up with a Smokey Topaz eyes which I paired up with a nude lip (cause I wanted to try out my new Lady Gaga 2 Dupe).

Photobucket

Face Products:
Rimmel 25 hr Foundation in
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light
Cover Girl Professional Loose Translucent Light Powder
ELF Esstential Bronzer in Sun Kissed

Eyes:
Providence and Grace Eye Primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt
Providence and Grace Antique Copper Shadows on lid
Providence and Grace Baby Shadow blended into crease
Providence and Grace Shine Shadow highlight and inner tear duct
Wet N Wild Cream Liner in Black water line
Maybelline The Volumnious Mascara in Black

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really liked the way Antique Copper looks as a lid color, however I was a bit worried that Baby blended into the crease would be a but hard. So what I did decide to do was apply Baby wet and then added blended it again dry. Layering the color made it darker which is exactly what I was hoping for.

Photobucket

Lips:
MNY Lipstick in Uptown Girl (dupe for Lady Gaga 2)
ELF Glossy lipgloss in New York

Overall, I really liked the way the look came out. If you haven't already checked out Providence and Grace Fine Cosmetics, I would recommend it. I'm big into indie mineral make up/shadow companies!!! And I only recommend companies whose products I am willing to spend my own hard earned dollars/euro on!!!

Hope you enjoyed this little post!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment