Monday, August 29, 2011

Halloween: Elvira Mistress of the Dark


I tried my hand at a Halloween tutorial last year and decided to do Elvira Mistress of the Dark (because I was contemplating being her for Halloween...however I did go with a different costume all together). 

The make up itself isn't necessarily the greatest I can do...mind you I had been doing videos for 10 months when I tried my hand at this look. And although it was rough looking (at least in my opinion) it is decent.

I found the how to on her make up by looking it up on google and pretty much just followed the guideline.


Couple of pics of my rendition of the look 





Better look at the eyes 



Yeah I know I needed a better eye base and to darken the shadows a bit!!

 Elvira was known for her sexiness!!! MEOW

Overall, I did okay for attempting to recreat Elvira Mistress of the Night...I'm including the video I have on my YouTube channel...my intro and outro are totally silly! Apparently I decided I really wanted to stay in character!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment