Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 22: I want to be better at it

Day 22: A picture of something you wish you were better at




I don't doubt someone will wonder why exactly I chose this photo for what I need to work on. Although it is perhaps quite agruable that I'm a pretty good wife, I still feel like there are things I need work on. I can cook, but I wish I knew more recipes of foods that the mister really enjoys (IE southern cooking). 

I wish I was able to bring in a bit more money to the household, as I tend to spend a decent amount of it! I wish I could motivate my mister a bit more to get into school. I wish there was more time in the day so that I could get all the extra projects that need to be done (or that I want to do) finished before the mister walks through the door.

Again, I know I am a good wife...but it never hurts to be a bit better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment