Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sharing some Lo Love....

Now it's always important to remember where you came from...especially when it comes to the YouTube beauty community. And what I love most about the YouTube beauty community is that fact a complete stranger in a different part of the world can become a dear and trusted friend.

I have already talked about this very fact in a previous blog post...however I thought it was time to share a little bit of love to some of the people (and channels) that have recently caught my attention. I'm hoping to do a blogposting once a week...kinda like share the love videos on YouTube. 

First up this week for a little Lo Love

BoyWithBrushes

I found the lovely BoyWithBrushes, a few weeks ago...as I was cruising through YouTube videos. I think I happen to come across his contest entry to Chris Chaos  Chaos Inspired Contest. Thus of course I was curious to check out his channel. And of course it was automatic love!!! ha ha

He's from California...which of course makes me like him already. However, that is totally besides the point. Looking through his videos, I do love the different looks he creates. There do tend to be a bit more of entries to contests, but I personally believe people get better as artists by experimenting and stepping outside of the box. 

**Just recently he won a contest and I thought the entry was fab**


Perhaps it's his willingness to play with color, or his down to earth (could easily be your best friend) personality that makes me smile when I see a video by him pop up on my subscription feed.

pic from his most recent contest entry to a Rocky Horror Show theme contest
which I think he did an amazing job!!! 

I think BoyWithBrushes (Robert) is amazing talented and someone to definitely watch, as an artist. To imagine he is only 20, wonder what all he can do with the next 5 years ahead of him! 

Recent look he did inspired by Jeffree Starr

Ironically his look inspired me to do one of my own!!!

Photobucket

No matter what I'm glad to have randomly found him, and I can't wait to see more of his creations!!!



XOXO 



2 comments:

  1. i love this. its so very sweet of you. :D i feel like i was featured in the newspaper or something :)

    ReplyDelete