Tuesday, August 23, 2011

FOTE: Using Kiss My Sass


As usual, a Saturday night rolls around and it's time to get ready to go out with my people here in Germany. Since I have rotated through most of my clothes in my closet already, my friend was kind enough to let me borrow one of her shirts (as she thought the color would be very complimentary to my skin tone..and she was right). It was a pretty golden orange, thus it made it really easy to coordinate make up with...hence I reached for my new products (that I will be reviewing) from Kiss My Sass.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The look itself is pretty easy

Better look at the eyes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Products used for Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt
Kiss My Sass shadow in Swagger (all over lid)
Kiss My Sass shadow in Sahara (blended into crease)
Coastal Scents 88 Matte Palette dark brown (blended into crease)
Kiss My Sass shadow in Fiesty (blended into inner crease in "v")
Kiss My Sass shadow in Drama Queen (as brow and inner tear duct highlight )
Kiss My Sass shadow in Fiesty (3/4 of lower lash line)
Kiss My Sass shadow in Tea Rose (1/4 of beginning of lower lash line)
P2 Automatic Eye Pencil in Black (waterline)
NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black (upper lash line)
Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara in Black

Photobucket

Photobucket

The golden shimmers from Swagger and Drama Queen, I think really pull this very fall look together. **Please keep in mind I did apply Swagger wet to the eyelid, as well as Fiesty when it was applied to the inner crease. Just because the shadows do pop more when applied wet. They were then set with some dry shadow on top as well.


Photobucket

Rest of the face:
MAC Pro Long Wear Foundation in NC20
Hard Candy's Glamofouge Concealer in Light
MAC Prep and Prime Powder (to set)
Coastal Scents 88 Matte Palette (light brown for contour of nose)
Nars Mati Hari blush (apples of cheeks)
Kiss My Sass cheek product In the Buff  (as Highlight)

Photobucket

Lips
Estee Lauder LipLiner in Tawny
ELF Mineral Lipgloss in Au Natural

My friends kept telling me the rest of the evening, due to my color choices of make up, my accessories that I looked like an Indian Princess. All I needed was a braid or something! ha ha ha 

Photobucket

Overall, I was very satisfied with the look. In particular the shadows (especially Swagger and Fiesty) really made my brown eyes pop a bit. I applied the make up around 6 pm and didn't end up taking it off until 430 am the next day (yeah, I party like that). The only thing that really budged from the either look besides lip colors was my eye pencil in my waterline. 

Two thumbs up to Kiss My Sass products, as they past the night of drunken debauchery and hard core dancing at the dance club (without any creasing). 


1 comment:

  1. very pretty hun!! It really goes nice with your skin color!! (natasha)

    ReplyDelete